Accounting & Business Advisory
Sheltons focuses on providing a wide range of highly professional accounting, tax and business advisory services for foreign companies doing business in or with our jurisdictions of business.
We are something of a one-stop shop. We provide tax and legal advice, form the entity or branch and we provide the regular tax, legal, accounting and administrative services - allowing you to concentrate on your business. Our dedicated team of advisors can assist with many aspects of your business. We have a wealth of experience in providing multi-jurisdictional advice and planning for our clients.
Sheltons would be pleased to assist whether you are merely exporting to a relevant jurisdiction or have a fully-fledged operating entity.
- Accounting, business advice and corporate planning
- Full range of tax consulting and compliance services
- Periodic bookkeeping and financial reporting
- VAT administration
- Payroll services
- Year-end compliance and reporting under IFRS or Local GAAP
International Tax Services
We offer a full range of tax advisory and tax compliance services. We have extensive experience providing multi-jurisdictional tax advice, advice on tax treaty issues and cross-border tax efficient structuring.
International Tax Training
Sheltons International Tax Training Institute (Sheltons-SITTI) is highly regarded for its deliverance of international taxation to the corporate world. Our educational institute was founded in 1997 and has delivered training in more than 50 cities throughout the world. There is an emphasis on practical knowledge and we are constantly aiming to provide tangible learning. The objective is to prepare course participants for professional decision making.
Course content is designed and adjusted for the modern business arena, and case studies involve trending business topics. We emphasise class discussions and provide substantial course documentation to ensure greater learning. The courses are located in major cities around the world, while we use premium hotels as the class environment, allowing for comfortable and pleasant settings.
- Open courses for industry professionals
- In-house courses customised for specific needs and requirements
- Guest speakers at international tax conferences
- A product which has been reviewed and approved by hundreds of professionals
- Learning delivered in comfortable and pleasant settings
- A significant occasion for you to network