Participants receive extensive course documentation as well as written solutions to the case studies.
The course will:
• Introduce and explain international tax issues for corporate finance
• Review tax issues for group treasury and in-house banking
• Review tax issues for clients, including financial products
• Explain principal fiscal terms
• Review fiscal systems and top tax issues for selected countries
• Discuss tax issues with bank internal and client transactions
• Review intellectual property and related tax planning
• Encourage group discussion, shared problem solving, and tax planning
The course is based on introducing tax issues, with emphasis on tax planning solutions to common tax issues, and practical problem solving using the group case studies.